Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Roid Rage is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +0.6 Speed up.
- +5.25 Range up.
- +0.5 Shot Height.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Roid Rage describes the frequent anger outbursts induced by the overuse of steroids.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
AFX9 XJPF (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HVD3 AG36 (First floor treasure room)
XSDE HE2L (First floor boss room)
- AdrenalineIncreases damage based on how many empty heart containers Isaac has.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.
- Experimental TreatmentRandomly increases and decreases some of the character's stats.
- Growth HormonesIncreases damage by 1 and speed by 0.4.
- Roid RageIncreases speed by 0.6, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- Speed BallIncreases speed by 0.3 and shot speed by 20%.
- SynthoilIncreases damage by 1, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|