|(page 5, column 9, row 3)|
|Enter every shop from Chapter 1 through Chapter 3 in one runSchoolbag|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Allows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Swap between active items by pressing the Control key (PC), R2 (PlayStation), RT (Xbox), or ZR (Nintendo).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The button to swap between active items is the same button used to swap between card and pills.
- Items that grant temporary effects for the room such as The NailAdds one soul heart and allows the breaking of rocks and damaging enemies by simply walking over them. Increases damage and decreases speed. All effects except for the Soul Heart wear off upon leaving the room. may deactivate if switched with an item in the secondary slot.
- The ? CardWhen used, copies the effect of Isaac's currently held activated collectible item. does not activate both active items.
- While holding an active item that grants passive bonuses in the secondary slot, swapping the main slot item with a pedestal item may remove the bonuses. If this happens, you can swap the bonus-granting item to the pedestal and pick it up again to regain them.
- The swap key must be pressed twice if playing as The Forgotten.
- This item cannot be unlocked if the player encounters more than one Curse of the Labyrinth in Chapters 1-3, except by chance of finding Silver Dollar, Forget Me Now, or a 5-pip Dice Room.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts. + ConverterWhen used, converts two soul hearts into a heart container.: Grants infinite health, as a red heart can be converted into 3 soul hearts, and 2 soul hearts can be converted into a red heart.
- Kamikaze!Creates an explosion in the same area as Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage to him and also damaging all enemies caught in the blast radius.: The cooldown before the player can use Kamikaze! again is eliminated when switching items. Depending on how fast the player can push the buttons, Kamikaze! can be used multiple times during Isaac's invincibility frames.
- Mom's BoxWhen used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 and doubles the effects of trinkets.: If a trinket is picked up while Mom's Box is in the active slot, swapping between active items will not remove the doubled trinket effect.
- A PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies. / White PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies while also casting the effect of Crack the Sky.: Will continue to grant flight and the speed bonus while held in the secondary slot.
- Glowing Hour GlassWhen used, this item will rewind time, put Isaac back in the previous room, and undo anything that happened in the current room. Any health, pickups, or items gained or lost will be reset back to the previous state. + Crooked PennySpawns a penny and has a 50% chance to double all items and pickups in the room. If the effect fails, the items and pickups disappear.: Glowing Hour Glass can rewind Crooked Penny's failures, and the failed duplication attempt can be expended somewhere else instead. This allows Crooked Penny to function as an infinite-use Diplopia.
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage. + HabitWhen Isaac is hit, 1 point of an item's charge is filled.: Using Dull Razor adds a charge to the item in the secondary slot (but not itself).
- Single-use items: Can be held on to for later use.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Single-use items can be doubled and then used twice.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies. / The GamekidUpon use, turns the character into a into a Pac-Man-like creature for 5 seconds, granting invulnerability, inflicting fear on all enemies, and replenishing half a red heart container for every two enemies killed. / Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.: Switching items breaks the invincibility effect. This does not apply to other sources of invincibility.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Removing Schoolbag by means of D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20., D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items., or through being granted the effect from MetronomeGrants a random item effect for the current room. and using it again, does not cause the second active item to be removed or dropped into a pedestal; Isaac will still be able to hold his second active item until he picks up another active item, which will then remove the second slot and delete the active item contained.
Bug! Re-rolling by Dice Room removes the primary active item but the second one remains unchanged, allowing another active item to be picked up. Picking up another active item after this will result in the previous bug; the second slot is removed and the active item contained is deleted.
Bug! As of V1.06.J168, the item inside the Schoolbag has a minor graphical glitch when picking up a third active item. For a single frame as the pickup animation ends, the item's "charged glow" status and number of bars will match the item that Isaac is picking up.
Inventory Expansion Items
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Deep PocketsAllows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time.
- Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills.
- PolydactylyAllows Isaac to carry two cards, pills, or any combination of both at the same time. Drops a random card or pill.
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|