Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 5, column 11, row 2)|
|Beat chapter 1 without taking damageSprinkler|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears in 8 directions (cardinal and diagonal).
- The sprinkler's tears have the same stats and effects as Isaac's tears.
- The sprinkler's rate of fire and rotation speed depend on Isaac's tears stat.
- The sprinkler does not deal contact damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: The sprinkler fires 2/3/4 tears simultaneously.
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.: Any Sprinkler tears that pass through the prism will split. If the prism is held over the Sprinkler, it will constantly fire split tears. However, this requires Isaac to keep moving to maintain the Prism's position unless he also has Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving..
- Blood ClotIncreases damage by 1 and range by 5 for tears fired from the left eye.: The sprinkler will fire either normal tears or tears with the Blood Clot effect depending on which tear Isaac fired last.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The sprinkler fires short-ranged Brimstone lasers instead of tears.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: The sprinkler will fire tears that will split into smaller tears upon hitting obstacles or enemies.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: The sprinkler's tears will bounce against the floor as they travel.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.: Adds a chance for sprinkler to fire needle tears that retain all Euthanasia effects.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: The sprinkler will fire homing tears with damaging auras.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Sprinklers will shoot tears that will burst into smaller tears.
- Jacob's LadderTears fire sparks of electricity in random directions upon hitting an obstacle or enemy.: The sprinkler will shoot electric tears.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Sprinklers will shoot tears that can be fed and will burst.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: The sprinkler has four eyes and simultaneously fires tears in four directions.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: Sprinkler tears do more damage based on how far they travel.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: The sprinkler has two eyes and simultaneously fires tears forwards and backwards.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The sprinkler fires knives instead of tears. The knives fire straight outwards, deal double Isaac's base damage and do not return.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: The sprinkler fires disorganized clusters of tears.
- Ouija BoardGrants spectral tears that travel through obstacles (but not enemies) instead of breaking on impact with them.: Sprinklers will shoot spectral tears.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Sprinklers will shoot eyeball tears that can be knocked around.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Tears fired from sprinkler will shrink as they travel.
- Pupula DuplexTransforms Isaac's tears into a wide arc shape which gives them a much larger hitbox. Gives Isaac spectral tears which allows them to travel through objects in the environment (i.e. rocks).: The sprinkler will fire crescent shaped tears with spectral effect.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.:The sprinkler's tears will bounce off walls.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears./ Baby-BenderGrants Isaac's familiars homing shots.: The sprinkler will shoot homing tears.
- Strange AttractorPickups, trinkets, and monsters are magnetically attracted to Isaac's tears.: Sprinkler will shoot magnetic tears that will pull enemies and pickups towards it.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: The sprinkler fires laser rings that are smaller than the central spark and have a correspondingly small hit area, though they still deal normal damage.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: The sprinkler fires lasers instead of tears.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: The tears fired from the sprinkler will connect with electricity in a spiral formation due to the sprinkler's rotating mechanic.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Sprinklers will shoot beams.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Sprinkler tears spawn with the Anti-Gravity effect while Isaac is firing. While not firing, they launch immediately.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Sprinkler increases in size, but does not do extra damage.
- Bookworm transformation: The sprinkler will still only fire one tear.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Spawns two sprinklers on top of each other. If Isaac is on the edge between two tiles, one sprinkler will be spawned on each of the two tiles.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: The size and damage of the sprinkler's tears depend on Isaac's current charge amount.
- Dead EyeIsaac's damage increases each time an enemy is hit. Damage is reset upon missing a shot.: Sprinklers fire tears with the same damage multiplier as Isaac. Sprinklers will not lose the damage bonus from missing, and will only lose the damage bonus if Isaac misses.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: The sprinkler fires bombs which can damage Isaac.
- Dr. Fetus + Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something./ Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.: The bombs fired by the sprinkler split into more bombs.
- Dr. Fetus + Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.: The bombs fired by the sprinkler can drop consumables. Batteries dropped from the glitter bombs will allow you to place more sprinklers, easily breaking the game.
- Dr. Fetus + Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.: The bombs fired by the sprinkler leave behind fire.
- Dr. Fetus + Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: The bombs fired by the sprinkler burst into tears.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: The sprinkler fires crosshairs, and missiles will strike the crosshairs after a short delay. This can damage Isaac.
- EpiphoraShooting in one direction increases Isaac's rate of fire until the cap is reached. As soon as Isaac changes direction or stops shooting, rate of fire is reset to its normal amount.: The tears up only applies to the sprinkler when Isaac is also firing tears.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Sprinklers will not spawn fire.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: The sprinkler fires explosive shots which can damage Isaac.
- Ipecac + Dr. Fetus: The bombs fired by the sprinker will not damage Isaac.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Sprinklers will fire a barrage of tears whenever Isaac does, but will not fire the stone.
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.: Sprinkler tears count for activation of the Lead Pencil effect. The tear burst may fire from the sprinkler or Isaac.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The sprinkler will not fire tears at all.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Sprinkler tears will fire normally and not towards the crosshair.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Tears fired from the sprinkler will boomerang towards Isaac instead of the sprinkler.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: The sprinkler will slowly fire large, high-damage tears.
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.: Whenever switching to another active item, the sprinkler will disappear.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: The sprinkler will rapidly fire small, low-damage tears.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The sprinkler will only fire regular tears with the same damage decrease Isaac gets from Technology 2.
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet.: Tech.5 overrided.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Tears will orbit Isaac and not the sprinkler.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: The sprinkler's tears will not fire from the sprinkler itself, and will simply appear within the beam.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sprinkler is based on this Steam Workshop item by Kieran and Stewartisme.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sprinkler's appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Sprinkler's appearance with Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head..
Sprinkler's appearance with Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions..
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|