Super Wrath is randomly encountered as an alternate version of Wrath, one of the Seven Deadly Sins and functions as a mini-boss. He appears as his previous form, but with a blast mark over his face, which is now a skull stripped of skin. This seems to show a backfired or failed attempt to arm/disarm a bomb.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Super Wrath will wander around the room, spawning mega troll bombs that follow Isaac.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In a mini-boss room, Super Wrath can spawn with 2 mega troll bombs around it.
- Super Wrath takes only 20 damage (as opposed to the usual 60) from his own bombs. Isaac's bombs and Epic Fetus missiles deal 200 damage regardless of modifiers or damage stat.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Safety ScissorsTroll bombs turn into Bomb pickups before they explode. Mega troll bombs turn into 1+1 free bombs before they explode. disable the Mega Troll Bombs and replaces them with 1+1 free bombs, making Super Wrath have no ranged attacks and allowing infinite bombs to be generated.
- Pyromaniac or Host Hat makes Super Wrath unable to damage Isaac with bombs. Explosions can still knock Isaac into environmental hazards.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|