Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 20, row 6)|
|Complete challenge #18Technology .5|
Not to be confused with TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. or Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously..
Tech.5 is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears.
- The laser occasionally fires with the effect of a random item or trinket, including:
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.
- Mysterious LiquidTears leave a small, short lasting pool of creep on impact or when their range is depleted.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage of the laser scales directly with Isaac's damage.
- Unlike TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. or Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously., Isaac can still fire tears from both eyes in addition to firing the laser.
Synergies & Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Tech.5 does not fire. However, it will still fire when playing as Azazel with his short-ranged Brimstone. Since the laser scales with player damage, this can be a devastating combination.
- Tech.5 fires at player's tear rate while Brimstone laser is charging.
- Homing tears: The laser becomes homing.
- Lilith: No effect, as Lilith is inherently Blindfolded.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Laser is fired in the same direction that the controlled tear is moving.
- Spectral tears: The laser will become spectral.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Laser circles around Isaac and then continues its path forward in a straight line. The laser also becomes spectral because of the increased tear height.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Tech.5's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KG0Z H94Y (Treasure Room adjacent to right room from spawn).
6EFG VTT0 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|