What?[edit | edit source]
This page contains random information gathered by reverse engineering that has yet to make it into a relevant page. Feel free to use this information and enhance relevant pages. Also feel free to message me on discord or edit my talk page with any research requests.
Items[edit | edit source]
Head of the Keeper[edit | edit source]
5% chance for a coin to spawn when hitting a vulnerable enemy.
Void[edit | edit source]
Active items are activated in the order they were consumed. When consuming multiple items at once, they are added based on where they appear in the room's entity list. For example
for entity in roomEntities do if (isPedistal(entity) and isActiveItem(entity)) then consume(entity) #Add to consumedItems list end end for item in consumedItems do UseActiveItem(item) if isSingleUse(item) then remove(item) end end
Athame/Maw[edit | edit source]
- Athame is a 15% chance on kill to spawn a blackheart. Maw is a 5% chance on kill to spawn a blackheart. If both proc, the black heart drop percentage is whatever one triggered last.
- The effect can stack (E.g. Athame + Razor Blade). This can cause multiple hearts to spawn if the killing damage from multiple effects all trigger on the same frame. Here is an example showing this behavior with a 100% drop rate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppXu5A2FvS8.
Dead Eye[edit | edit source]
Upon missing there is an increasing chance to lose the buff.
- first miss = 20%
- second miss = 33%
- third miss and beyond = 50%
Delirious[edit | edit source]
Delirious can spawn the following bosses(v193) http://pastebin.com/simKrthQ
Monster Manual[edit | edit source]
The list of familiars Monster Manual picks from.
D4[edit | edit source]
D4 rerolling excludes the following items.
|10||Halo of Flies|
|238||Key Piece 1|
|239||Key Piece 2|
|376||Restock (only in greed mode)|
Familiars[edit | edit source]
Lil' Chest[edit | edit source]
Upon clearing a room, Lil' Chest has a random chance to spawn a consumable or trinket. The drop chance is seeded, however the drop itself is not seeded.
- Chances without BFFs!
- 10% for a trinket
- 25% for a consumable
- Chances with BFFs!
- 12.5% for a trinket
- 31.25% for a consumable
Bomb Bag[edit | edit source]
The bomb bag drops a bomb after a certain number of room clears. Note the room clears is tracked per familiar.
- Without BFFs!
- floor(roomsCleared / 1.1) > 0 && (floor(roomsCleared / 1.1) & 1) == 0
- With BFFs!
- floor(roomsCleared / 1.2) > 0 && (floor(roomsCleared / 1.2) & 1) == 0
Pickup Familiars[edit | edit source]
|94||Sack of Pennies||cleared > 0 && cleared & 1 == 0||
cleared > 0 && (cleared & 1 == 0 || rand() % 3 == 0)
|96||Little C.H.A.D.||floor(cleared / 1.1) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.1) & 1 == 0||floor(cleared / 1.2) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.2) & 1 == 0|
|98||The Relic||floor(cleared / 1.11) & 3 == 2||floor(cleared / 1.15) & 3 == 2|
|131||Bomb Bag||floor(cleared / 1.1) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.1) & 1 == 0||floor(cleared / 1.2) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.2) & 1 == 0|
|266||Juicy Sack||1-2 blue spiders (seeded)||+1 blue spider|
|271||Mystery Sack||floor(cleared / 1.11) & 3 == 2||floor(cleared / 1.15) & 3 == 2||Drops Hearts, Coins, Keys and Bombs. The drop's type is seeded but the subType is unseeded. The drop function explicitly passes a subtype instead of 0. The ranges are, Hearts = 1-6, Coins = 1-4, Keys = 1-3, Bombs = 1-2.|
|362||Lil' Chest||See the section above|
|385||Bumbo||32%||40%||Level 2 Bumbo has a chance to drop a pickup on room clear.|
|389||Rune Bag||floor(cleared / 1.11) & 3 == 2||floor(cleared / 1.15) & 3 == 2|
|403||Spider Mod||10%||12.5%(1 in 8)||If the roll succeeds, 2/3 chance to spawn a blue spider, 1/3 chance to spawn a battery.|
|491||Acid Baby||floor(cleared / 1.1) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.1) & 1 == 0||floor(cleared / 1.2) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.2) & 1 == 0|
|500||Sack of Sacks||floor(cleared / 1.1) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.1) & 1 == 0||floor(cleared / 1.2) > 0 && floor(cleared / 1.2) & 1 == 0|
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Host[edit | edit source]
Every 2 damage(rounded up) will add 7 frames of hiding up to a max of 70. Hosts take 14 frames to acquire a target. Dealing 20+ damage will cause the host to grimace.
Machine destruction drops[edit | edit source]
These are the drops when you destroy a machine(excluding restock, blood donation and the chest/darkroom).
- 20% (pill or trinket)
- 1% chest
- 1% locked chest
- 33% for one of these conditions to happen based on trinkets you are holding. They are checked in this order in the case of having multiple matching trinkets. Ace of Spades = 50% spawn a card || Safety Cap = 50% spawn a pill || Match Stick = 50% spawn a bomb || Child's Heart = 50% spawn a heart || Rusted Key = 50% spawn a key
- 100% Drop 2-3 pickups (33% +1 pickup if you have lucky toe)
- 35% spawn 1-3 coins
- 20% spawn a heart (50% this counts as 2 pickups, 80% chance daemon's tail prevents this to spawn, if prevented this doesn't count towards the pickup drops)
- 15% spawn a key
- 30% spawn a bomb
Room Anti-softlock[edit | edit source]
This is the feature where doors will open after a set time. The anti-softlock check fires every 2 seconds after being in a room for 30 seconds. These are the door open conditions
- Only works in RoomType.ROOM_DEFAULT
- Doesn't trigger if there is a boss/miniboss in the room or the player has flying
- The remaining enemies must be unable to path to the player (Ignoring poop)
- The remaining enemies must have GridCollisionClass COLLISION_WALL or COLLISION_WALL_EXCEPT_PLAYER