Documented changes[further explanation needed][edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Add parameter in Options.ini where you can turn off Steam Cloud.
- Add ALT + F2 shortcut on Stats page to import Steam achievements.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Added soundtrack files of the Afterbirth DLC.
- Added some lost items to the item pools.
- Fixed crash on using FBO in OpenGL 2 contexts.
- Fixed some issues with Steam Cloud Sync.
- Fixed The Haunt staying invulnerable sometimes.
- Fixed other gameplay related bugs.
- Fixed OS X black screen issue.
- Fixed player position when returning from black market.
- Fixed crash when fighting one of the final bosses.
- Fixed Xbox 360 controller issues on Linux.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Increased the default range of Azazel's BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
- Improved the effect of Range Up items on Azazel's BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
- Decreased Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider.'s heart conversion rate to approximately a 1.5:1 ratio.
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|