Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|November 7th, 2014|
|v1.0 ◄ ► v1.02|
Documented Changes (?)[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Add parameter in Options.ini where you can turn off Steam Cloud
- Add ALT + F2 shortcut on Stats page to import Steam achievements
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Add missing files for Soundtrack DLC
- Add some lost items to the item pools
- Fix crash on using FBO in OpenGL 2 contexts
- Fix some issues with Steam Cloud Sync
- Fix The Haunt staying invulnerable sometimes
- Fix other gameplay related bugs
- Fix OS X black screen issue
- Fix player position when returning from Black Market
- Fix crash when fighting one of the final bosses
- Fix Xbox 360 controller issues on Linux
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Increased the default range of Azazel's BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
- Improved the effect of Range Up items on Azazel's BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
- Decreased Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider.'s heart conversion rate to approximately a 1.5:1 ratio.
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|