Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|November 7th, 2014|
|v1.0 ◄ ► v1.02|
Documented Changes (?)[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Add parameter in Options.ini where you can turn off Steam Cloud
- Add ALT + F2 shortcut on Stats page to import Steam achievements
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Add missing files for Soundtrack DLC
- Add some lost items to the item pools
- Fix crash on using FBO in OpenGL 2 contexts
- Fix some issues with Steam Cloud Sync
- Fix The Haunt staying invulnerable sometimes
- Fix other gameplay related bugs
- Fix OS X black screen issue
- Fix player position when returning from Black Market
- Fix crash when fighting one of the final bosses
- Fix Xbox 360 controller issues on Linux
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Increased the default range of Azazel's BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
- Improved the effect of Range Up items on Azazel's BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
- Decreased Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider.'s heart conversion rate to approximately a 1.5:1 ratio.
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|