A Vault room is a special room visually similar to The Chest. The door leading to a Vault has two padlocks on it, requiring two keys be spent before gaining entry. Vaults contain various rewards for players, sometimes even lacking any rewards, making entering Vault rooms a gamble for players who have a limited supply of keys.
A Vault room always contains one of the following:
- Several chests, sometimes behind rocks and/or locks. Possible combinations include 4 golden chests, 4 chests with 1 of each type, 7 red chests surrounded with spikes, etc.
- An item from the Golden Chest Item Pool.
- A large amount of pickups.
- Very few pickups (for an example, a single penny and 2 spiders).
- Large amount of pennies with a donation machine in the middle of the room.
- Poop surrounded by flies with no items.
- A few dead shopkeepers.
- 3 trinkets.
- Some pickups.
- Key Master
- A Donation Machine surrounded by coins
- 3 normal buttons